Pyrachan analyzes Barian Biology:
It is assumed that all Barians have the same insides as Vector.
Although it is entirely possible that Barian’s have circulatory systems, they do not show that they have blood in their bodies. The red and blue markings will be referenced as ‘cords.’ instead of veins and arteries.
- Barian belts and skirts/sarongs are not part of their bodies as we can see cords go through the belt, suggesting a fadeaway rather than direct connection. Also the red cords on the right hand side fades off and follows Vector’s form while his outfit flares out. It can be inferred that Barians can take these belts and sarongs off as easily as they can take off their regular cloaks.
- Blue cords are only present on the right (Vector’s left) hand-side. They go through their arm. Interestingly enough this is Vector’s left arm.
The Barians so far have been shown to carry their duel discs on their left arms. The blue cord could be a way for them to channel their powers.
- The Barian’s crystal heart has three blue cords and three red cords connected to it. It can be inferred that the crystal is a triple chambered heart.
- The wings are likely connected to the system shown in the first picture. Since his hair has been proven to be made out of the same material his body and wings as shown hereIt could be assumed that the circulatory system does indeed go through hair and wings. It is confirmed that goes beyond his eyes as seen by the dilation of the pupils.
- The injuries also suggest that Barians have rock-like bodies.
- The cords in the body are not connected to the yellow prong on Vector’s front.
- The gems worn on the Barians’ chest have shown some correlation to their powers but it does not directly cover their heart. Vector’s heart is placed between the yellow prong and the red gem on his front as shown when Vector is clutching his heart; he does not clutch the red gem but beside it.
- Barians do carry some kind of fluids in them. Vector here is shown to be sweating.
- Barians also breath in the sense as we have heard them ‘panting’ in their Barian forms.
If there’s anything I missed or I have gotten wrong, please tell me as soon as possible! Thank you and I hope this is useful/informative!